Sara has acted as both a senior associate in a well-regarded commercial law firm and as senior commercial legal counsel in various sectors (including retail, telecoms, recruitment and banking). Sara also spent nearly four years at a global law firm providing commercial support to international M&A matters.
The breadth of Sara’s experience means she can advise on a full range of commercial contracts (including high value franchise, supply chain (including manufacturing/tooling, B2B, B2C), collaboration, influencer, procurement, telecoms, technology/IT, subcontracting, hosting, outsourcing and standard/website terms. Sara’s approach is agile, cost-effective and responsive.
- Acted for a franchisee to negotiate terms for regional fast-food franchise outlets (key considerations included restrictive covenants and pre-contractual representations).
- Reviewed and advised household-name retailer regarding exclusive distribution agreement, advised board members regarding risks thereunder and lead negotiations to completion of the agreement.
- Acted for a national law firm to negotiate long-term outsourcing agreement for key IT infrastructure and technology services. Acquired and consolidated TUPE advice regarding the arrangement.
- Drafted commercial contract due diligence report regarding strategic target acquisition on behalf of global multi-national client.
- Drafted white-label precedent manufacturing agreement terms on behalf of a national food manufacturer.
- Kuit Steinart Levy LLP, Senior Associate : Aug 2021 – Oct 2022
- Latham and Watkins LLP, Lead Transaction Lawyer : Sep 2017 – May 2021
- Mamas & Papas, Locum Company Solicitor : Feb 2017 – Jul 2017
- Fircroft Limited, Locum Commercial Solicitor : Aug 2016 – Oct 2016
- EY Riverview Law, Solicitor : Apr 2015 – Jun 2016
- NES Global Talent, Senior Legal Counsel : Aug 2012 – Apr 2015
- The University of Sheffield (LLB and LPC)
- Solicitor, England and Wales