Roselyn is a dual qualified lawyer specialising in employment law. She has over 20 years’ experience working locally and overseas.
After graduating from the University of Malta, Roselyn began her career with the Malta Employers Association. She subsequently moved to the UK and pursued an LLM at De Montfort University in Leicester, 'Employment Law in Context'. After working with reputable UK law firms, she went on to establish her own boutique law firm in Kent in 2009, specialising exclusively in providing employment law advice to employer and employee clients.
In 2012, Roselyn moved back to Malta and continued her practice locally whilst she continued practising in the UK. Roselyn has represented corporate clients across various industries, including gaming, financial services, and aviation. She also represents employee clients and has represented and assisted several C-level employees. She also has vast experience representing parties before the Tribunal.
Roselyn is also passionate about sharing her knowledge with others, and has amassed years of experience creating and organising training sessions and courses for clients on specific employment law subjects.
- Been successful in Employment Tribunal claims both in UK and Malta.
- Negotiated high level settlement agreements for C-level employees.
- Advised corporate clients on various exit strategies including settlement payouts.
- Been involved in assisting with restructuring and redundancies in UK and Malta.
- Delivered various training sessions and addressed conferences and seminars locally and overseas.
- Ten Yards Legal (formerly Twenty One Law), Malta, Founder & Advocate: Mar 2012 – present
- Borg Knight Employment Solicitors, UK, Consultant: Aug 2014 – Dec 2022
- Borg Knight Employment Solicitors, UK, Founder and Solicitor: Jun 2009 – Jun 2013
- Advisory 21 Ltd (Malta), Co-Founder, Director, Company Secretary and Head of 21 Academy: Jul 2017 – Mar 2022
- Gannons Solicitors, Partner (Self Employment Consultant): Nov 2013 – Aug 2014
- Baileyfields Solicitors, UK, Employment Lawyer: Jan 2008 – Mar 2009
- Newsome Vaughan Solicitors, UK Employment Lawyer: Oct 2006 – Dec 2007
- Commission for Racial Equality, UK Information and Assistant Advisor with Legal Specialism: Mar 2006 – Aug 2006
- Malta Employers Association, Legal Executive in Employment and EU Affairs
- De Montfort University Leicester, Masters of Law (LLM) in Employment Law in Context: 2009 - 2011
- University of Malta, Doctor of Laws (LL.D): 2001 – 2002
- University of Malta, Diploma in Notary Public: 1999 – 2000
- University of Malta, Bachelor of Arts in Legal and Humanistic Studies (Sociology): 1996 - 1999
- Chamber of Advocates, Malta
- The Law Society of England and Wales