- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Corporate and Commercial
- Group Reconstructions
- EMI Schemes
- Acting for the shareholders of an innovative DNA sequencing company in entering into a joint venture with a large scientific group and then acting for the same shareholders in the subsequent sale of the whole group to KKR.
- Acting for the investors on the rescue of Leyland Daf Vans following its insolvency. The rescue helped save many jobs in the Birmingham area.
- Acting for the funders of a buy-out of an international auction house.
- I have experience of many flotations on LSE, NYSE and NASDAQ.
- After qualifying in Scotland, I spent 8 years at the largest corporate and commercial practice in Aberdeen.
- I then joined 3i plc in Solihull as an in-house advisor. My next move was into private practice as Managing Partner of a boutique M&A firm.
- I then moved to a start-up law firm before I moved to Mezzle Law.
Previous Law Firms
- Paull & Williamsons (now Burness Paull)
- 3i plc
- Continuum Corporate Lawyers
- Portfolio Legal
- University of Aberdeen LLB
- Law Society of Scotland