Get in touch!
For further advice please contact us for a consultation
Omek has over 40 years of experience advising a wide variety of British and foreign high-net-worth individuals, including those from UAE, Qatar, Singapore, West Africa, India, Hong Kong & Japan. Having run his own law firm in Central London-Mayfair for more than four decades, he has a breadth of experience that very few others can match – from high-value property work to offshore trusts to complex probate and family law.
Omek has helped guide clients through the sale and purchase of many high-value residential and commercial properties including recently :
- Complex sale of commercial property, originally purchased through Receivers, at a price of - £12.5m
- Managed and negotiated grants of long commercial leases of buildings in the City of London upon behalf of freehold owners at rents of £850k & £500k per annum
- Sale of a leasehold flat in London- Mayfair – £2m
- Purchase of high-end leasehold property overlooking Regents Park-London - £8.5m
- Purchase of high-end residential property in South Kensington-London - £7.5m
Omek has advised many clients on the complexities involved in purchasing and selling UK private companies.
Many clients want to ensure they plan for their family’s future, and Omek has helped them navigate the changing landscape of UK inheritance tax law, for both those in the UK and those who have assets in the UK but are domiciled elsewhere. Omek is also often called upon to provide advice to executors or perform that role professionally when applying for grants of probate and managing the distribution of funds from an estate.
Omek has also helped non-UK domiciled clients create and manage offshore trusts and similar structures.
Through all of this work, Omek has always been a trusted advisor to his clients, in some cases over several generations, understanding that they come to him for peace of mind knowing that he has their best interests at heart.
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Member of The Law Society of England & Wales