Donnamarie is a Legal Executive with over 20 years of experience specialising in all Residential Property matters.
She is well known for her ability to deal with large volumes of cases whilst maintaining customer service.
Over the years she has grown relationships with many referrers to help service their clients. Spending time meeting with them and offering training to work in partnership with them ensuring the best journey for the client. She has maintained relationships with various panels and brokers.
During her career in property, she has acted for a diverse range of clients and formed relationships with Agents, Brokers and large panels. As a Director in her own practice with 3 branches, she helped the firm achieve 8 ESTA awards, awards voted by the customer. She has acted for clients in all aspects of their property related transactions including remortgages, transfers of equity, purchase and sale.
- Waddington and Son: 1998 – 2002
- Pollard Bower Solicitors: 2002 – 2005
- SFN Solicitors: 2005 – 2007
- Southerns Solicitors: 2007 – 2016
- Alexander Grace Law: 2016 – 2023
- St Augustines RCHS, Whalley: 1990-1995
- St Marys 6th Form college: 1995-1997
- Blackburn Higher Education: 1998 – 2002