Claimant and Defendant Motor Insurance Litigation including:
- Credit Hire Claims
- Credit Repair Claims
- Diminution in Vehicle Value Claims
- Casualty/Personal Injury Claims
- Fraudulent Claims
- General Litigation
- Head of Credit Hire, responsible for establishing and advising on pre- and post-litigation strategies, both internally and externally to clients.
- Handling a caseload ranging from small track to complex and high-value Multi-Track Credit Hire claims.
- Acting for major multi-national insurers in respect of Credit Hire claims, including the likes of Aviva, Zurich, AXA and RSA.
- Advising large transport/haulage companies with significant self-insured interests on the defence of claims against them and recovery of their own losses.
- Successfully defending a fraudulent claim against a Professional Footballer on the basis of his vehicle being cloned.
Following completion of my studies, I began working at a local law firm where I specialised in Claimant Personal Injury claims and employment law. In 2010 I joined the rapidly growing Defendant Credit Hire team at DAC Beachcroft in Birmingham, handling a varied caseload of Credit Hire claims.
This involved acting on behalf of a significant number of large and medium-sized insurers, as well as corporate entities with sizeable self-insured interests.
I joined Flint Bishop LLP in 2016 and led the Credit Hire Team. This included creating the specific case management process for Credit Hire and being the ‘go-to’ individual for internal queries or issues. I established a strong relationship with a major insurer client, regularly liaising and advising on their long-term strategies.
- 2006 – 2010 Advance Legal
- 2010 – 2016 DAC Beachcroft LLP
- 2016 – 2022 Flint Bishop LLP
LLB Nottingham Trent University