Charles is an Associate Solicitor in our Real Estate Department specialising in Real Estate.
Charles is experienced in a wide range of residential property matters acting for first-time buyers, investors, high-net-worth individuals and companies from the UK and abroad and lenders.
• Purchases of off plan/ new build properties
• Assignment of contracts
• Purchases and sales of freehold and leasehold properties
• Remortgages, bridging finance, transactions involving Islamic Finance
• Auction purchases
• Transfers of equity
• Right to Buy scheme
Having originated from Hong Kong, Charles is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin. Charles is particularly experienced in assisting overseas investors and individuals in property transactions. Charles has in-depth knowledge of the business needs of clients from the Asia Pacific which enables him to provide tailored services to clients to achieve swift and successful results.
Charles has worked as part of a panel of recommended solicitors for a number of developers and estate agents acting for purchasers in development projects.
Charles strives to provide an efficient and friendly service with a commercial approach and has developed strong relationships with clients and business contacts.
- Axiom Ince Solicitor November 2022 – September 2023
- Davisons Law Solicitor April 2022 – November 2022
- SRP Law Solicitor September 2018 – April 2022
- BPP University (LLM)
- University of Southampton (LLB Hons)
- The Law Society of England and Wales