- Corporate law
- Commercial law
- Middle eastern jurisdiction
- Labour law
- Advised the CEO and management on all legal matters of the company - from scratch all the way to becoming an 80-million-dollars business and the biggest e-commerce company in the UAE. Managed the legal aspects of setting up two new branches of our e-commerce company - in Egypt and KSA.
- When e-commerce was still a new business in the UAE I set up a hotline between our company and Consumer rights at the Economic Department, to handle complains. This system helped both sides to develop a better understanding of this new business and to tackle issues at an early stage.
- Freelance Legal Advisor
- AWOK.com, Dubai - Senior Legal Counsel 2014 – 2021
- Al Wathba National Insurance, Abu Dhabi - Legal Counsel 2011– 2014
- Impact for Sports Contracts & Services, Abu Dhabi - Legal Counsel 2010 – 2011
- Nourayn for Media Production Company, Cairo - Legal Counsel 2006 – 2010
Previous Law Firm
- Mr. Mohamed Abdul Monem Law Firm, Cairo - Lawyer 2004 – 2006
- Bachelor of Laws 2004 , Faculty of Law, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
- Admitted to the Egyptian bar association in 2004