Rehan is a property lawyer with over 20 years of experience specialising in residential and commercial real estate. He is able to deal with all aspects of property related matters from buying or selling your home to acquiring new business premises. His experience ranges from purchase and sales to advising on business leases and bridging loans.
During his career specialising in property law, Rehan has acted for a diverse range of clients in all aspects of their property related transactions including, but not limited to, private individuals, companies, developers as well as charitable organisations and housing associations.
Rehan has gained extensive experience in dealing with complex property matters including high-net-worth residential and commercial property transactions. He has also devoted 5 years acting for a national property developer and has helped it achieve and exceed its plot sales target for 3 years in a row.
- IBB Law LLP, Senior Associate : Jun 2016 - Jan 2022
- Perrin Myddelton, Senior Member : Oct 2014 - Jun 2016
- Hodders Law, Solicitor : Dec 2013 – Oct 2014
- Blueprint Property Lawyers (Regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers, Head of Department : Dec 2012 – Oct 2013
- MTA Corporate LLP, Senior Solicitor : Mar 2011 – May 2012
- Duncan Lewis Co, Solicitor : Oct 2006 – May 2010
- JR Jones Solicitors, Solicitor : Dec 1999 – Oct 2006
- Charles Wesley & Co, Caseworker : 1998 - 1999
University of Central England Law (LLB Hons) Birmingham
Member of the Law Society for England and Wales