Get in touch!
For further advice please contact us for a consultation
Raj has been practising as a Solicitor for over 14 years now and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience within the area of Insurance Law. Having managed his own portfolio of claims, as well as overseeing and leading teams of lawyers and support staff, Raj has the ability to deal with a variety of claims within this ever-growing area, whether this be low value claims, claims involving fraud or even high value complex injury claims.
His vast experience of dealing with both insurers and self-insured companies has given him the ability to advise on most areas of litigation within the insurance law market. He has developed and implemented many different strategies and systems with his clients, which has resulted in them saving millions of pounds when defending the claims they are presented with.
Raj can help with;
- Credit Hire claims
- Credit Repair claims
- Casualty claims
- Catastrophic and Complex Injury claims
- Fraudulent claims
- General Litigation
- Vast experience of handling claims for both insurers and self-insured companies
- Successfully investigating and defending multi-million pound fraud rings on behalf of some of the largest insurers in the UK
- Developing and implementing strategies for defending both fraud and non-fraud claims for a range of clients
- Implementing bespoke MI reporting systems and feeding invaluable information back to his clients
- 2015 – 2021 Partner and Head of Insurance Litigation at Flint Bishop Solicitors
- 2009 – 2015 Solicitor/Supervisor at DAC Beachcroft LLP
- 2007 – 2009 Solicitor at Harvey Ingram LLP
- 2004 – 2007 Paralegal/Trainee Solicitor at Advance Legal Solicitors
- 2003 – 2004 The University Of Sheffield, Sheffield
- 2009 – 2015 Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield
- 2007 – 2009 Regent College, Leicester
- 2004 – 2007 Bradford Grammar School, Bradford