Get in touch!
For further advice please contact us for a consultation
Esme’s expertise lies mainly with working with investors helping them to build their real estate or mixed use property portfolio. She also specialises in auction purchases and bridging finance.
Esme has a large investor following and great working relationships with various bridging companies which has taken over 10 years to build.
Esme has a wealth of experience having started out as a legal secretary over 25 years ago, she worked her way up to fee earner before embarking on the route of qualifying as a solicitor. During this time, Esme has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience which includes the unusual such as Sharia Law mortgages.
Esme was Head of Department before making the decision to set up her own legal consultancy company maintaining the specialties of investment purchases, bridging finance and auction purchases. Although this was a big decision to make, it is one Esme has not looked back on as it has enabled her to concentrate on her clients which enabled her to meet the short deadlines her clients have become accustomed to.
- Taylor Rose MW, Consultant Solicitor: Jun 2022 - Apr 2023
- GAD Solicitors, Head of Dept. Solicitor: Mar 2020 – May 2022
- MSB Solicitors, Associate Solicitor: Jun 2017 – Mar 2020
- Esme joined the legal profession in 1996 after having completed a tour of duty with HM Forces
- Law Degree LLB Hons, John Moore’s University: 2005
- Legal Practice Course: 2017
- The Law Society of England and Wales