Get in touch!
For further advice please contact us for a consultation
Defendant Counter-Fraud Litigation / Motor Insurance Litigation.
Andy can help with;
- Credit Hire Claims
- Credit Repair Claims
- Casualty Claims
- Catastrophic and Complex Injury Claims
- Fraudulent Claims
- General Litigation
- Managing and supervising a team dealing with suspected fraudulent motor claims as well as assisting in the management of a Defendant Litigation team of nearly 40 employees.
- Defending complex ring fraud cases.
- Developing, progressing and managing a strategy involving over 400 linked cases focussing on industry wide concerns.
- Litigating a wide range and levels of cases from small track to multi-track and large loss with several successful appeal cases.
- Liaising and strategising with clients regarding both pre-litigation and litigated claims, developing intelligence gathering, and providing training.
- Regularly attending court and carrying out advocacy on behalf of the client.
- Assisting in developing systems to obtain useful management information for clients.
After completing my LPC, I obtained a training contract with HLW Keeble Hawson in Sheffield where I undertook seats in litigation, employment, insolvency, corporate and commercial. When my training contract came to an end, I joined DACB in Birmingham where I became a member of the Claims Validation Department defending suspected fraudulent motor insurance claims on behalf of a major international insurer.
After 3 years at DACB I joined Flint Bishop and assisted in establishing a fraud team dealing with claims from another major insurer. Eventually, I became the head of the fraud team at Flint Bishop and assisted in the supervision and management of the 40 strong Insurance Litigation Department.
- 2015 – 2021 Flint Bishop LLP
- 2012 – 2015 DAC Beachcroft LLP
- 2010 – 2012 HLW Keeble Hawson
- LPC – Sheffield University
- Masters in Law – Sheffield University
- BA Hons Cultural Studies & Media Studies – Staffordshire University