Jay qualified as a solicitor in 2011 and has been working in real estate ever since. Jay concentrates his efforts on core real estate work and across sectors such as retail, manufacturing and healthcare.
Jay has developed a particular specialism within real estate finance and asset-backed lending. Jay is happy to deal with general residential conveyancing alongside his real estate work and acts for a number of HNW and UHNW individuals where this is concerned.
- Secured lending and associated finance documents
- Unregulated bridging and finance documents
- Landlord and Tenant (both commercial and residential)
- Insolvency-related real estate matters
- Purchases and sales
- Portfolio acquisitions and re–gears
- Corporate support
- Purchase of prime Birmingham City Centre commercial building completed in 14 days deal value £4,500,000.00
- Refinance of mixed-use portfolio comprising in excess of 75 titles, deal value £5,000,000.00
- Purchase of industrial unit with lending deal value £1,100,000.00
- Acting for various tier 1 lenders in their secured lending requirements across a multitude of sectors such as Care, Healthcare and Retail
- Member, Law Society of England & Wales: 2011 - present