Client Testimonial - Highly recommend
"Damion has helped us with a number of queries around our growing business – from reviewing and revising business and project contracts to advising on a shareholders agreement. He is highly knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly."
Damion started his career as a securities lawyer, he trained and qualified with the global law firm Allen & Overy and worked in their London, Hong Kong and Tokyo offices.
He stayed in Japan and went on to establish and exit from a number of companies in Asia-Pacific, so he has a commercial outlook paired with a lawyer’s attention to detail.
He is now back in the UK and focuses on Corporate/Commercial matters such as company incorporations including custom Articles of Association, Shareholders Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Advance Subscription Agreements, EMI/CSOP schemes, all forms of Supply of Services and/or Goods Agreements, e-commerce, web app and app terms and conditions including Privacy Policies and Cookie Policies, Consultancy Agreements, NDAs and Non-competition/Non-circumvention Agreements as well as other commercial agreements.
Damion works with numerous small to medium-sized companies who just lean on him as and when they need him, and as a sounding board on business and corporate/commercial law matters, and he has a particular affinity for working with start-up / early-stage companies and entrepreneurs and helping them to avoid making rookie mistakes!
- Establishing and managing the legal and compliance structure for group companies I founded in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore which grew to 50 employees and eventually sold the group to global recruitment firm Manpower.
- Establishing the legal and compliance function and acting as Group Legal Director for a corporate services company I co-founded in Asia-Pacific.
- November 2020 – present: Tiger Law (Kent): Senior Consultant Solicitor
- April 2019 – present: E.A. Law Solicitors (London): Senior Consultant Solicitor
- March 2016 – present: FocusCore (Hong Kong, Singapore and Yangon) – Co-Founder and Group Legal Director
- April 1999 – February 2016: Legal Futures (Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore) – Founder and Group Legal Director
- March 1995 to January 1999: Allen & Overy (London, Kong Kong and Tokyo) – Trainee and then Solicitor
- 1993: College of Law (London, UK), Legal Practice Course
- 1989 – 1993: University of Keele (Keele, UK), LLB Hons.
- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA# 21707)
- Admitted April 1997
Client Testimonial - Quick, friendly and quality service.
"Damion was excellent to deal with, professional but friendly. Taking time to understand my needs and recommend the best way forward. The requisite documentation was then prepared very quickly and explained really clearly." -