- Employment law and HR issues, including:
- Contracts of employment and Staff Handbooks
- Disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Settlement Agreements and senior-level exits;
- Employment Tribunal litigation;
- Diversity and discrimination issues;
- Staff consultations.
- Acted for national charity in relation to whistleblowing allegations and concerns from Charity Commission.
- Advised University as to allegations of discrimination.
- Advised pharmaceutical company on a large-scale redundancy and reorganisation programme.
- Investigated allegations of race discrimination and whistleblowing on behalf of NHS Trust.
- Acted as Legal Advisor to School disciplinary panels.
- Acted for a group of 200 employees affected by the collapse of MG Rover.
- Acted for defendants in AF Blakemore v Machin & others (2007).
- Director, Bond Legal Ltd, 2020 to present
- Licence Committee member, Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority, 2020 to present
- Legally Qualified Chair, Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service, 2019 to present
- Partner at various law firms in the West Midlands, 2000 – 2020
- LLB(Hons), LLM
- Member, Law Society of England & Wales: 1995 – present
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators: January 2019 – present