Samantha is a dual qualified Solicitor Advocate with a reputable standing for complex employment and discrimination matters.
Opening her own employment law firm in 2012 and a barrister’s chambers in 2018, Samantha has a full range of experience and is a vigorous and versatile litigator.
Samantha can help you with matters of : -
- Employment law
- Commercial and corporate
- Representing ultra high net worth individuals, private and family offices and funds in real estate opportunities
Samantha helps clients solve their most complex and challenging legal problems. Samantha is a think outside-of-the-box lawyer who always goes that extra mile for her clients.
- Started and ran her own law firm.
- Set up her own barrister’s chambers in 2018.
- Advised multimillion pound businesses on hiring and firing staff all the way up to Director level
- Represented on all aspects of employment law matters including unfair dismissal, all types of discrimination claims, TUPE, whistleblowing, breach of contract claims and many more
- Implementation and drafting of all business contracts, policies and procedures for businesses
- Representing clients on £1m - £200m off market Real Estate investment opportunities
- 2018 to Sept 2021 – Director of Laveer Legal Advocates (Chambers)
- 2012 – June 2021 – Director of Laveer Legal Solicitors
- September 2010 – August 2012 – Castle Associates