Nadine started her career in the Philippines as a full time advocate and litigation Attorney. Since moving to the UK in 2019, she has acted as an Expert witness for Philippine laws in a Child Arrangements case, and in 3 Immigration cases on Appeal with the First-Tier Tribunal.
As a Solicitor for England & Wales, Nadine has successfully represented clients in contested matrimonial claims and Child Arrangements cases until the final hearing and prides herself in effectively negotiating fair settlements, nuptial and separation agreements for her clients. She is known to and highly recommended by her clients as a zealous but emphatic and committed lawyer and friend.
Matrimonial and Finance
- Contested Financial Proceedings
- Drafting and negotiating Consent Orders
- Drafting and negotiating Pre and Post- Nuptial, Separation and Cohabitation agreements
- Nullity of Marriages
Private Children proceedings
- Ex parte and Urgent applications
- Child Arrangements
- Claims for support outside of the jurisdiction of the CMS
- Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
- Basic and complex Wills
- Trust provisions
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Applications for Proving Wills
- Applications as Representatives of an Estate without a Will
- Administration of Estates
- Contested applications and Deeds of Variation
General Philippine Laws and Jurisprudence
- Expert Witness
- Nadine’s career highlights as a Philippine Attorney is a Supreme Court win in a civil case for collection against the Philippine Government, relief from a secondary legislation by the Labour Department, successful negotiations against Japanese companies Honda and Toyota for industrial design and patent infringement, and a winning streak on grants for Annulment of Marriages.
- Nadine qualified as a Solicitor in 2021 through the arduous and lengthy qualifying exams offered by the SRA to lawyers from other jurisdictions. After having a feel of the legal practice in the UK for a few months, she has successfully headed the Family law department of 2 firms in Hertfordshire and took various caseloads as a consultant from 2 other law firms in London before deciding to go on full consultancy.
- Nadine’s charming but tough persona gives her clients full confidence in her ability to handle high net worth cases and deal with multi-level Solicitors of high-calibre law firms with her clients gaining the upper hand.
- Davies Solicitors - Great Shelford Cambridge; July 2021 – September 2021
- Garden House Solicitors - September 2021
- Ewart Price - 31 October 2022
- K and K Solicitors 2021 – Present
- Dias Solicitors, Consultant April 2021 – present
- Caveat Solicitors, Consultant - February 2022 – Present
- BARBRI Training for the QLTS, London United Kingdom - March 2020 – July 2020.
- Master’s Degree - Juris Doctor (Law), Top 3, Graduating Class of 2013.
- San Sebastian College Recoletos – Manila - Manila, Philippines - Oct 2008 – March 2013
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration, University of Santo Tomas (Pontifical University), Manila, Philippines - June 2004 – March 2008
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Attorney, Philippines, Roll of Attorneys 63110