Muneeb is a senior corporate lawyer with a proven history and track record of building a successful corporate department and offering to SMEs and owner-managed businesses.
- A senior lawyer with a proven history and track record of building a successful corporate department and offering to SMEs and owner-managed businesses across the West Midlands and beyond.
- Able to engage at all levels advising boards on matters of strategy and governance.
- A strong reputation for being composed, proactive and pragmatic.
- Demonstrating key abilities to deliver commercially focused solutions and managing teams
Muneeb has been instrumental in handling multimillion-pound corporate transactions including;
- Acquisition of multiple pharmacies with funding from Santander
- Joint Venture of a multimillion-pound commercial property joint venture
- Birmingham City Council – 2011 - £150m school building programme
- John Laing/Laing O’Rourke - £300m plus public/private sector joint ventures
- BAM Plc - £120m School building programme
- Dean Legal Limited : Aug 2020 – Present
- Talbots Law Ltd, Head of Corporate : 2015 – 2020
- DBS Law Ltd, Head of Corporate : 2011 – 2015
- Bevan Brittan LLP, Senior Associate Solicitor : 2007 – 2011
- Geldards LLP, Senior Associate Solicitor : 2004 – 2007
- Squire Patton Boggs, Assistant Solicitor : 1997 - 2004
- University of Central England Law Society Finals1992 - 1993
- University of Warwick LLM – International Economic Law 1991 - 1993
- University of Central England LLB (Hons) 1988 - 1991
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales