- Corporate law, commercial law, employment law, real estate law, UAE immigration law, Personal Status law and DIFC law.
- German immigration law and citizenship law, EU Data privacy law.
Karin can help with;
- Strategic advisory in market entry and company incorporation/ liquidation
- Review and drafting of broad range of contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation support
- Compliance and regulatory advisory (employment law, immigration law)
- Advisory and Processing of UAE visas (Employment & Residence visa, retirement, property
- Allocation of Local Sponsors and Service Agents
- Legal advice in UAE family law and German / EU family law
- Divorce proceedings and drafting of settlement agreements
- German citizenship application process
- More than 10 years legal experience and a profound understanding of the business operation of various industries, due to the variety of clients (aviation, construction, Oil & Gas, manufacturing industry, maritime etc.). Qualified and admitted to practice law in Germany and the EU with international working experience.
- Worked for one of the Big Four companies and international law firm and advised Fortune 500 companies.
- Several publications in relation to Immigration law and various other law areas.
Previous Law Firm
- Senior Legal Consultant and Business Development Manager - MENA LEGAL
- Area Manager and Immigration Attorney in Law -Deloitte / Berry Appleman & Leiden (London / Germany)
- Manager (UAE Immigration) - Fragomen LLC FZ, Dubai (United Arab Emirates
- Immigration Lawyer and data privacy officer - Fragomen Global LLP, Frankfurt a.M. (Germany)
- 2019/10 – 2020/07 Certificate in Common Law, DIFC Laws and Courts Practice
- 2007- 2009 Post- graduate Civil Service Trainee (Second State Exam /German Bar Exam
- 2002 - 2007 Law school (First State Exam), University Trier
- 2002 – 2004 Studies in Common Law, University Trier
- 07.02. 2017 Workshop Dubai Chamber of Commerce: Practical Aspects of contract drafting.
- 27.06.2011–29.06.2011 Fordham Law School, New York City
- 02/2009 – 04/2009 European Commission, Brussels (Appeals unit), Internship
- Admitted to the Bar in Frankfurt (Germany)