I worked in Jersey for three years with time in the Caribbean and my background is both onshore and offshore. While there, I was the in-house solicitor at a trust company, which proved to be a valuable experience when I returned to London.
Capita secured the contract to assume the caseload of the Public Trustee and the Ministry of Justice stipulated that a solicitor be recruited to oversee the work. This fell to me and kept me occupied for several years.
Tax Planning, Estate Administration, Trust Law, Dispute Resolution, Drafting of Wills, Trust Deeds, Lasting Powers of Attorney
Overseeing the transfer of the caseload of the Public Trustee to the private sector.
- Hogan Lovells - Munich
- Deutsche Bank AG - Frankfurt am Main
- SGI Trust - Jersey & Caribbean
- Capita Trust Company Limited - London
- Chigwell School - Essex
- University of Lancashire
- College of Law Guildford
- Goethe Institut - London, Munich & Bremen
- Solicitor - England & Wales
- Attorney at Law - New York
- British German Jurists Association