Corporate and commercial lawyer.
Henzie can help with;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Corporate structuring and re-structuring.
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, franchising, sales and other forms of partnership agreements and/or other forms of deal structuring.
- Establishing entities and assisting companies entering into new markets.
- Legal advice on corporate and commercial matters and all documents in relation to the same.
- Trainings on legally related matters.
- Companies from seed all the way to exit, and any time throughout their lifecycle or stage of existence.
- Stakeholder relations and related documentation, including but not limited to investment related matters.
- Started her own legal consultancy in 2019.
- Drafted and negotiated a 3 year contract valued at USD 8 million with one of the world’s most and most prestigious oilfield companies for the provision of healthcare and emergency medical services in Chad.
- Drafted and negotiated a contract to work together with a UK technology company to produce mobile healthcare devises for use on aeroplanes to assist in emergency situations while in flight.
- Involved in an international arbitration in the DIFC Courts which extended the jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts to encompass international arbitral awards through the NY Convention despite the lack of a DIFC Court arbitration clause in a commercial contract.
- Drafted and negotiated a 2 year contract worth USD1.7 million with a governmental entity in Oman.
- Advised a Greek multinational company on a proposed joint venture in relation to establishing a bitcoin commodity exchange in the UAE.
- Has advised and assisted many start-ups in the region, including unicorns.
- 2019 – 2021 Beyond-Legal LLC (boutique legal consultancy focused on serving the legally related corporate-commercial matters and requirements of its clients)
- 2018 – 2019 The Support Legal Group
- 2015 – 2017 International SOS
- 2014 – 2015 Fichte & Co Legal Consultancy
- 2012 – 2014 Hamilton District Community Law Centre (during school)
- 2013 – 2014 Clark and Brown Lawyers (before leaving to Dubai)
- 2013 – 2013 Harrison Law Limited (internship)
- 2012 — 2013 Fichte & Co Legal Consultancy (summer internship)
- 2012 – 2012 Afridi and Angell (summer internship)
- 2011 – 2011 Niemand Peebles-Hoult (internship )
- 2013 – 2014 Institute of Professional Legal Studies – New Zealand Law Society
- 2011 – 2014 University of Waikato in New Zealand – Bachelor of Laws with Honours
- 2007 – 2010 University of Lethbridge in Canada – Bachelor of Business Management majoring in Finance
- Admitted to the New Zealand Bar Association as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand (since 2014)
- Member of the New Zealand Law Society (since 2014)