Hairuo has over 15 years of experience across all areas of UK immigration. Her expertise is in both business and personal immigration, serving clients from individuals, small businesses to multinational companies. She is also a dual-qualified lawyer in China and England & Wales.
- Managed corporate client accounts of all sizes to support their global mobility planning, international recruitment programs, migrant workers retention, work visas processing, sponsorship management, and immigration compliance.
- Advised clients from a broad range of industries including but not limited to finance, IT services, television, shipping, pharmaceutical, marketing & branding, retail, fashion, hospitality, oil & gas, scientific research, and legal services.
- Helped HNW individuals to navigate through various business routes and successfully obtain accelerated ILR.
- Advised on complex family-based applications on both 5-year and 10-year route, and family & private life applications on 20-year route.
- Worked closely with counsels to challenge and overturn negative Home Office decisions.
- Setfords Solicitors, Consultant Solicitor : Jun 2022 - present
- QC Immigration, Senior Associate : Jan 2020 - Jul 2021
- MSI Global Talent Solutions, Immigration Manager : Jan 2018 – Jul 2019
- Newland Chase Ltd, Senior Immigration Consultant : Oct 2007 – Dec 2017
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with Distinction, China University of Political Science and Law
- Master of Laws (LLM) with Distinction, Durham University
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) with Commendation, BPP University
- Legal Practice Certificate (LPC) with Distinction, BPP University
- Law Society
- Immigration Law Practitioners Association
- Beijing Lawyers Association