Senior Legal Consultant
Get in touch!
For further advice please contact us for a consultation
- Cherryn-Paige is a lawyer who puts her clients at the forefront of everything she does. With a client-centric approach, she takes the time to truly understand her clients’ businesses, allowing her to balance their legal, operational, and commercial risks in their agreements. This results in legal documents that work for her clients’ environments and diminishing the hindrance from the legal process.
- With a particular focus on agreements within the services industry - including outsourcing, services and consulting, service level agreements and more - Cherryn-Paige's expertise extends far beyond, encompassing all business-as-usual agreements such as NDAs, joint venture, software licensing agreements, and more.
- From big corporations to startups and everything in between, Cherryn-Paige has worked with a diverse range of clients. Whether your legal team needs assistance with overflow capacity, direction with legal tech or legal processes, or you need a lawyer who truly cares about your business, Cherryn-Paige is ready to provide sound commercial advice.
- Heading up the South African operations with a team of over 20 attorneys for a UK-based firm
- Co-authored "The South African Facilities Management Handbook" published by LexisNexis
- Introduced legal tech and established the legal templates, playbooks and policies for several international corporations
- Radiant Law, Director : Nov 2016 – Dec 2019
- McPherson Kruger Attorneys, Partner : Apr 2005 – Oct 2016
- Henwood Britter & Caney, Candidate Attorney : Jan 2004 – Mar 2005
- Bachelor of Laws | Law 12/2003 University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa
- BA (Hons) | Political Science & International Relations 12/2001 University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal Bachelor of Arts | Political Science & Legal Studies 12/2000 University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
- CERTIFICATIONS • Masterclass with Ken Adams: Drafting Clearer Contracts. 2022 • Law Society of South Africa: Practice Management Training 2007 • Law Society of South Africa: Practical Legal School 2004
- Legal Practice Council of South Africa
- Admitted as an Attorney January 2005